Beginner Guitar Course (adults)
June 23 @ 11:30 - 12:30£85
Beginner Guitar Course For Adults
“The tutors are extremely patient and supportive, and go out of their way to make learning fun” Richard, Beginner Guitar Group
This is a six session course for adults.
Through a wide range of styles of music – pop, rock, folk, blues, reggae – you will learn basic chords and strumming well to get music out of your instrument rather than noise as soon as possible.
What’s goes on in the group?
- cover the basics in a quick and fun group
- learn to play enjoyable songs from the very first session
- meet other people interested in music
- get quick results
- play electric or acoustic guitar
- join follow-on groups after this course
- Try ‘Training Band’ sessions to prepare you to join The Big Igloo Band, our performance group.
Guitar Course Dates
All sessions are Saturdays 11.30am-12.30pm at Igloo Studios in Wickham
Full course dates are:-
Session 1 June 23rd
Session 2 June 30th
Session 3 July 7th
Session 4 July 14th
Session 5 July 21st
Session 6 July 28th