- This event has passed.
Guitar Improvers Group
October 1, 2018 @ 19:00 - 20:00£85
We’re off the starting blocks..
You’ve got a few chords under your fingers and you’ve played a few songs.
Improving musicality, rhythm skills, learning to play with flow and consistency is a very satisfying period of learning, and that’s what you can do on this course. This is not designed to overwhelm you with loads more things you can’t do very well, but to nurture your ability to actually play a variety of recognisable tunes and enjoy them.
This 6 session course is a follow on group for guitarists who have covered the basics of open chords and basic strumming; a perfect follow on from our beginner guitar course, or for people who have covered the basics at home or in private lessons. (Adults only)
- Develop your chord vocabulary
- Play with flow
- Understand strumming more
- Increase your repertoire of songs.
- Learn in a fun group environment and meet other people with similar interests.
- Develop stamina and strength for playing
- Execute your playing to a higher standard
All sessions are Monday evenings 7-8pm
Full course dates are:-
Session 1 1st October
Session 2 15th October
Session 3 12th November
Session 4 19th November
Session 5 3rd December
Session 6 10th December