Singing lessons can be a fantastic source of fun, stress relief, and self confidence. Here at Igloo you can choose from a variety of group singing lessons or private singing lessons, depending on where you personally would like to start.
- NEW: You Can Learn To Sing – The Journey From Zero To One
- Beginners Singing Course (adults) click here
- Igloo Choir – (adults) click here
- Vocal Keep Fit – (improver level and above) exercise class
- Private Singing Lessons – click here
- Introduction To Ladies’ Barbershop (adults) click here
Watch the videos at the bottom of this page to see what singers of private lessons have achieved and to get an idea of what group coaching is like.
Singing is fun, it is something you can learn, and it is also very good for you.
Group Singing Lessons
Groups like ‘Introduction To Singing’ and Vocal Keep Fit teach you HOW to sing – these are vocal technique groups, and help you cover the physical and musical aspects of singing, whilst developing confidence in your voice. In a fun group environment we also experiment with harmony and teach you what you need to know as you go along. You’ll benefit from peer support and be grouped with people at your stage of singing – there is no pressure, audition, competition or comparison between you and other singers.