You Can Learn To Sing
The Journey From Zero To One
“I’ve always wanted to be able to sing”
If that’s you, but you really don’t believe you can, this course is for you.
There are some very mechanical steps you can learn to help you improve
- Intonation and pitch matching (singing in tune)
- Modulation (moving up and down with greater ease and accuracy)
- Resonance and tone (how ‘nice’ the sound is)
These steps are most effective when taken in a particular order, under the supervision of someone who can give you
Who does this work for?
If you’re willing to do the work and follow the steps, I am yet to come across someone this does not work for.
- Deep seated disbelief – I have worked with many people in this field over the years and have experienced the deep seated disbelief in their ability to improve their singing, but..
- Glimmer of hope – each of these individuals had a glimmer of hope that gave them the courage to contact me in the first place.
- Courage – it has taken some people a huge amount of courage to go on this journey with me. I have a huge amount of respect for this completely understand that you’re taking the first step on faith.
Next Online Workshop: